Tuesday, March 29, 2005

the last day of my poly life...280305

Bitter sweet memories have been flooding my mind for a period of time and especially so on the day of our last paper.
unfortunately nobody stopped to say our last goodbyes when the paper ended. pure ignorance or arrogance? who noes... it jus really upsets me that a cohort as small as ours cud be so distant..

anyway i'm jus blessed that i have made so many frens the past 3 yrs.
In the 1st yr of my study... "Best Grp/Clique" consisted of Michelle Santiago, Jonathan Yeow, Arun, Woan Ni and me. U guys hav made my stay in TP so different man. Of cos over time, we had additions who came & left the grp..
anyways.. after our TDP paper (which was damn difficult & sucks), I met up with Runz, Alex, Grace, Qin and Sha at cafe iguana's for drinks (lots of it to me) & dinner.. wow so much fun man! thereafter we went to Hard Rock to chk out Janet's farewell party..! the pple dere were also having so much fun! best part is it was comedy nite & Kumar was damn hilarious! I so hav to go dere agn!
well basically dis is how the last day of my poly life went... woke up early to study, went to sit for my paper at 1430hrs, finished at 1630hrs den went out.

No comments: